Reflection of a Tea Talker, Phương Lương

Definitely that ONE is not the number representing how many times I have been asked about Tea Talk. “What is Tea Talk?”, “Is there any special thing helping me differentiate between Tea Talk and other cafes in Hanoi?”… And if I’m not a deadline runner that time, I will be a talkative person for sure. And even if I have no time to lose, don’t worry, I’m not very bad at working and talking at the same time
But if you ask me that: “Could you tell me your best memorable story with Tea Talk, please?”, here is my answer: “Hmm… That’s a difficult question, could I have a moment to think about it?” “How long does “a moment” take?” It may be your 2nd question after staying too patient with me
I don’t know how long “a moment” takes, but I think my final answer, of course, is not the former. It exactly is…: “I’m sorry, we may often mark a book’s unfinished page for the next reading, but I can’t apply it to the special pages of my notebook about Tea Talk. It is special in all.” Opening it randomly, here are some of things that I will keep in mind forever…
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
A drink, a book, and a corner of Faith room can make my day. A guitar with the very peaceful colour of sunset can dispel my sorrow, and even every “Tea Talk xin chao” greeting whenever opening the door seems to open my new own door also…
FROM NOTHING TO… NOTHING
Coming to Tea Talk with nothing special in my CV, but after one year working here as a volunteer, I will always bear in mind that: “The important thing is not how successful the result is, your attempt to do it deserves more than that”.
So, “nothing” may be the word at the beginning, but if you meet it again at the end, I believe you throughly understand this word in another way
LOVE NEVER FAILS
Though who you are, whatever you do, be successful or failed, love is always around and beside you. And “love will protect, love always hopes, love still believes when you don’t…” you. Don’t stop believing ;)
Despite not working here for almost a year, I still visit Tea Talk every time I feel homesick. And “homesick” because Tea Talk is my second family
Here are some details of my story with Tea Talk. How about you? 


Phương Lương is a Tea Talker



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages